Cannara Biotech to trade on CSE Jan. 14
CSE BULLETIN 2019-0111 The common shares of Cannara Biotech Inc. have been approved for listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Listing and disclosure documents will be available on the CSE website on the trading date.
Cannara Biotech is a vertically integrated cannabis company building the largest indoor cannabis cultivation facility in Quebec, a modern and secure 625,000-squarefoot facility. Leveraging Quebec’s low electricity costs, Cannara Biotech will produce high-grade indoor cannabis, specializing in derivative products and brands.
- Issuer: Cannara Biotech - Security type: common shares
- Symbol: LOVE
- Number of securities issued and outstanding: 693,820,705
- Number of securities reserved for issuance: 44,899,267
- CSE sector: life sciences - Cusip No.: 13765U 10 1 - ISIN: CA 13765U 10 1 2
- Board lot: 500 - Trading currency: Canadian dollar
- Trading date: Jan. 14, 2019
- Other exchanges: not applicable
- Fiscal year-end: Aug. 31
- Transfer agent: Computershare Investor Services Inc.
The exchange is accepting market-maker applications for LOVE.
Zohar Krivorot, Amy Joy Satov, Derek Stern, Besar Xhelili
(LOVE) Shares: 693,820,705