Super Camping - - TRAVEL TIPS -

Sep­a­rate li­censes are re­quired for salt­wa­ter and fresh­wa­ter fish­ing. The Fed­eral De­part­ment of Fish­eries and Oceans is­sue salt­wa­ter li­censes; the pro­vin­cial Min­istry of En­vi­ron­ment is­sues fresh­wa­ter li­censes. Both types of li­censes can be pur­chased at some sport­ing goods stores and other re­tail­ers, as well as most Ser­vice BC of­fices. An­glers are en­cour­aged to buy their li­censes on­line at­ for fresh­wa­ter or,­dex-eng.cfm for salt­wa­ter.

A spe­cific li­cense is re­quired in Na­tional Parks and can be pur­chased at the Park Head­quar­ters at each Park Canada site.

For more in­for­ma­tion on fish­ing go to a site run by the Fresh­wa­ter Fish­eries So­ci­ety of BC.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.