LETTER TO THE EDITOR
All letters are welcome and we encourage you to share your views with our readers. Here are some useful tips on writing your letter to the editor.
• Keep your letter short and to the point.
• Letters must be clear, concise, signed by the author and include a phone number for verification purposes. Unsigned letters will not be considered.
• reserves the right not to publish any letter and letters may be edited for length, libel and grammar.
• Your letter should deal with issues concerning Drumheller and area.
• Opinions expressed in letters published by this office do not necessarily reflect the position of our publications, its staff or management.
• Letters will be edited for libelous content, length, proper spelling and punctuation. Beyond those changes, letters will appear as submitted.
Box 1629, Drumheller, AB T0J 0Y0 informa[email protected]mail.com 403-823-3864 515 Highway 10 East, Drumheller