1. Fleury casts a noble silhouette leading Vegas through a knight’s mouth onto a frozen battlefield for Game 2 of the final.
2. A zebra tries to restrain two lions as Oshie trades face washes with the Golden Knights’ Deryk Engelland.
3. No pain, no gain. Washington’s Evgeny Kuznetsov wears the sacrifice on his face after absorbing a punishing hit in Game 2.
4. With Fleury way out of position, the Caps’ Lars Eller enjoys a rare first-period “empty-netter” to tie the score 1-1.
5. Not even Brooks Orpik, middle, saw a Brooks Orpik goal coming, and his shocked teammates share the joy.
6. Cody Eakin literally can’t save face, eating a mouthful of Chandler Stephenson as Vegas drops Game 2.
7. Desperate Holtby dives to rob Alex Tuch of the equalizer late in the third period. ‘The Save’ is born, coming soon to postage stamps everywhere.