1. Eakin drives the net as his Golden Knights gallop into Game 4 with urgency, but if Holtby can see it, he stops it.
2. Bellemare doesn’t have the luxury of picking on someone his own size, so the Vegas fourth-liner instead takes a run at mighty Wilson.
3. You have to be good to be lucky and lucky to be good. Holtby’s desperate stretch is too late, but this puck clangs off the post.
4. After unloading a bomb of a slapshot from the point, Capitals defenseman John Carlson doesn’t even have to look…
5. …while Fleury wishes he could’ve seen the rocket. Instead, a little black blur ends up buried in his net.
6. Insult to injury: a collision with Oshie breaks Miller’s nose, and the play ends with a Washington goal.
7. Wilson gets a good sniff of Reaves’ glove, but the smell of the Cup is stronger as the Capitals win Game 4.