7. The ecstatic Caps barely know what to do with themselves after Eller’s go-ahead goal. Is this real life?
8. Ovechkin and coach Barry Trotz: from two of hockey’s best without a Cup to two of hockey’s best, period.
9. A heartfelt handshake between Fleury, the would-be playoff MVP, and Ovechkin, the official playoff MVP.
10. The Stanley Cup. A baby on the way. A kiss. Ovie and wife Anastasia have everything they ever dreamed of.
11. Capitals players, executives and staff share the dizzying high of lifting the Cup. It was a true team effort.
12. It’s a sea of grizzled smiles as the Capitals learn the longer you wait, the sweeter a championship tastes.