KALEJI Masala (LIVER)
• Liver (Kaleji) 1 kg
• Salt to taste
• Red chillies 1 tbsp
• Whitecuminseeds (roasted, powdered) 1 tsp
• Lemon juice 1-2
• Garlic ginger paste 1 tbsp
• Green chillies 1-2
• Oil as required
• Heat wok on medium flame, add liver.
• Then add garlic and ginger paste.
• Once the water dries up, then add red chilli powder and cumin powder.
• Then add oil and stir.
• Add chopped green chillies and stir.
• Add lemon juice, and salt.
• Serve delicious kaleji.
• Tips for removing smell of Kidney and Liver.
• Take liver freshly cut, without washing.
• Take a whole garlic and crush, with the skin on.
• Apply the garlic all over the liver and leave in a strainer for 20 minutes.
• Then rinse with cold water in the strainer and leave for further 20 minutes.
• All smell from liver and kidney will disappear