Confirmed 2019 Sarnia Tall Ships lineup:
• Bluenose II – A replica of the celebrated 1921 schooner, lost in 1946 on a reef near Haiti, built in 1963 and owned by the Province of Nova Scotia.
• Picton Castle – The 284-ton Barque Picton Castle is a traditionally rigged and operated sail training ship based in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
• Empire Sandy - A 200-foot topsail schooner with double cannons that are fired at special times. Based in Toronto.
• Denis Sullivan – A replica Great Lakes freight schooner based in Milwaukee where it is the official flagship of Wisconsin.
• Fair Jeanne – A Ottawa-based brigantine training vessel, built by the late Capt. Homas G. Fuller, a decorated naval hero of the Second World War.
• Appledore IV – A schooner built in 1989 and based in Bay City, Mich.