Eight paving projects on city schedule
The city is starting eight new paving projects this week adding up to nearly 7.5 lane kilometres of newly-paved road.
Here’s a look:
• Bird Street from Queensway to the end of the street (0.30 lane kilometres).
• Foothills Boulevard from Vellencher Road to Highland Drive (1.760 lane kilometres).
• Hamilton Avenue from Queensway to Hazelton Street (0.410 lane kilometres).
• Highway 16 Frontage from Westgate Road to Marleau Road and Marleau Road to Lalonde Road (1.78 lane kilometres)
• LaSalle Avenue from Queensway to the end of Hazelton Street (0.890 lane kilometres)
• Quadrant Crescent from Queensway to the end of Inlander Street (1.100 lane kilometres)
• Rose Lane from Quadrant Crescent to Regents Crescent (0.390 lane kilometres)
• Royal Crescent from Queensway to Regents Crescent (0.790 lane kilometres)
All of the projects are scheduled for completion by Wednesday. Motorists are urged to use alternate routes whenever possible and to drive with caution.