Did you know...
The most common signs and symptoms of diabetes can include the following:
• unusual thirst
• frequent urination
• weight change (gain or loss)
• extreme fatigue or lack of energy
• blurred vision
• frequent or recurring infections
• cuts and bruises that are slow to heal
• tingling or numbness in the hands or feet
• trouble getting or maintaining an erection
If you have any of these symptoms, contact your health-care provider. If you don’t have symptoms but are over the age of 40, you should still get checked.