Community Activities during the campaign:
• Juniper House will have public information tables at the Yarmouth Mall, the Barrington Municipal Library, the King Street Family Resource Centre in Shelburne and the NSCC Digby Campus until Dec.10. Purple ribbons and Juniper House’s information will be available at the display during the duration of the campaign.
• There will be a vigil held by the Social Services Year 2 class at Burridge Campus Auditorium on Dec. 6 at 11 a.m.
• There will be a vigil held by the South West Labour Group in Frost Park on Dec. 6 at 5 p.m.
• On Dec.10 at 6 p.m. there will be a presentation at the Yarmouth library of “Jennifer’s Story” as told by her mother Connie Saulnier. Light refreshments will be served. All are welcome to attend.
• For more information on the campaign, phone 902-742-4473 or 902-742-8689.
• “Not one more woman,” is the campaign’s slogan.