Crime preven­tion coun­cil moves to his­toric Queen Street home

Waterloo Region Record - - LOCAL -

The Waterloo Re­gion Crime Preven­tion Coun­cil has a new lo­ca­tion — in the Gover­nor’s House on Queen Street North. Built in 1878, the Gover­nor’s House was home to the war­den of the Waterloo County jail un­til 1978. The build­ing was re­stored in 2001. An open house will be held on Fri­day from 11a.m. to 3 p.m.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.