Pizza restau­rant dam­aged in blaze

Windsor Star - - CITY+REGION -

A fire early Fri­day at Franco’s Restau­rant caused $350,000 in dam­age. The blaze started shortly af­ter 4 a.m. in­side the pizza place at 1545 Te­cum­seh Rd. E. Fire­fight­ers had it out by about 6 a.m. There were no in­juries. The Wind­sor Fire and Res­cue Ser­vice said the sus­pected cause is an elec­tri­cal fail­ure. There is fire dam­age in the kitchen, where the flames started, and smoke dam­age through­out the build­ing. Te­cum­seh Road East was shut down be­tween Moy Av­enue and Win­der­mere Road as crews bat­tled the blaze.

Comments

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from Canada

© PressReader. All rights reserved.