THOUGHT FOR TODAY #33
1. FROM NORMAN VINCENT PEALE:
I Don’t Believe in Defeat. Help Yourself With God’s Help . “How do I get through a trouble? Well, first try to go around it,and if I can’t get around it, I try to get under it, and if I can’t get under it, I try to go over it,and if I can’t go over it, I just plow right through it. Then he added, God and I plow right through it.”
2. FROM NAPOLEON HILL AND W. CLEMENT STONE: SUCCESS THROUGH A POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE FROM THE 17 SUCCESS PRINCIPLES OF PMA, THE SCIENCE OF SUCCESS:
1.A positive mental attitude
2. Definiteness of purpose
3. Going the extra mile 4. Accurate thinking 5. Selfdiscipline 6. The master mind
7. Applied faith8. A pleasing personality 9. Personal initiative 10. Enthusiasm
11. Controls attention12. Teamwork 13. Learning from defeat 14. Creative vision 15. Budgeting time and money 16. Maintaining sound physical and mental health 17. Using cosmic habit force(universal law). Don’t be afraid of a little opposition. Remember the “kite” of success generally rises against the wind of ADVERSITY- not with it!
FROM THE PROPHET ISAIAH
They that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength;they shall mount up with wings as eagles;they shall run,and not be weary;and they shall walk,and not faint. Isaiah 40:31.
PROVIDED BY AMBASSADOR (RET’D) SIR JAMES M. AH KOY KBE, PAPALII, OBE, OF. CAMPUS CALLING
THE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) PROGRAMME AT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE SOUTH PACIFIC’S (USP) GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (GSB) HAS BEEN RANKED AMONGST THE TOP FIVE EXECUTIVE MBA PROGRAMMES IN THE OCEANIA REGION BY PARIS BASED RANKING AGENCY ED UNIVERSAL. - USP