THOUGHT FOR TODAY #36
1. HOW SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE THINK.
JOHN C. MAXWELL SAYS: - CHANGE YOUR THINKING, CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Expose yourself to good thinkers. Spend time with the right people. Choose and seek out people carefully that are thinkers and idea people that challenge you with their thinking, ideas. and actions. Good THINKING is contagious
2. HOW TO GET PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU ! AUTHOR, THINKER AND DEVELOPER OF “THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING”, DOCTOR NORMAN VINCENT PEALE , SAYS: Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities ! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your powers you cannot be successful or happy. But with self-confidence you can and will succeed. A sense of inadequacy interferes with the attainment of your hopes, but self-confidence leads to selfrealization and achievement. One of several laws of the 17 LAWS of PMA will apply and come into play
3. “GOD WANTS ABUNDANCE and SUCCESS FOR US,” KING SOLOMON in all his GLORY, WISDOM AND VANITY says: IN THE HOUSE OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS MUCH TREASURE: BUT IN THE REVENUES OF THE WICKED IS TROUBLE. PROVERBS 15:6 And
4. By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour and life. PROVERBS 22:4
5. AND ALSO THAT EVERY MAN SHOULD EAT AND DRINK, AND ENJOY THE GOOD OF ALL HIS LABOUR, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD. ECCLESIASTES 3 :13
PROVIDED BY AMBASSADOR (RET’D) SIR JAMES AH KOY KBE, PAPALII, OBE, OF.