Paris Orly Airport (ORY)
To ensure the best service quality and cut your wait to a minimum, you must notify your requirements to the airline or your travel agent from the time of booking and at least 48h before your flight.
• • Terminal entrances are indicated by white or red bands (visible on the ground and on the doors). • Moving walkways and escalators are indicated at either end by yellow bands.
• Public telephone booths are lowered.
• Seats inside the terminals have been straightened to make it easier for those who have trouble getting up. • Waiting areas are equipped with induction loops for the hearing-impaired.
• Automatic ticket dispensers are adapted to wheelchair-bound passengers.
• Toilets have been adapted to comply with the latest standards to allow access by wheelchair-bound passengers (including motorized wheelchairs).
• To ask for advice, call 39 50.