Airguide Destinations Airport Guide - Paris (CDG, ORY)
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
• The Terminal 2 complex consists of 10 buildings – The seven passenger terminals (T1, T2A through T2F & T3), T2E’s two parallel-running Terminal (Halls), and the 5-level SNCF ‘Gare’ Railway station (between T2D/ T2C and T2F/T2E). Passenger Terminals T2A/ T2B, & T2C/ T2E are built in a half-circle, facing each other, followed by T2E’s parallel-running two Satellite Terminal L & M*, and separate terminal T2G.
• Terminal 3 of Charles de Gaulle Airport has two separate buildings for arrival & departure. From T3, both the RER & CDG VAL trains are just 300 meters, or a 5-minute walk, from the Terminal.
To ensure the best service quality and cut your wait to a minimum, you must notify your requirements to the airline or your travel agent from the time of booking and at least 48h before your flight. To check airlines directory, please click here.
Paris Airport has made several arrangements to make your travel as comfortable and pleasant as possible:
• Terminal entrances are indicated by white or red bands (visible on the ground and on the doors). • Moving walkways and escalators are indicated at either end by yellow bands.
• Public telephone booths are lowered.
• Seats inside the terminals have been straightened to make it easier for those who have trouble getting up. • Waiting areas are equipped with induction loops for the hearing-impaired.
• Automatic ticket dispensers are adapted to wheelchair-bound passengers.
• Toilets have been adapted to comply with the latest standards to allow access by wheelchair-bound passengers (including motorized wheelchairs).