Public Transportation – By Bus
Local buses 350 & 351 run between the Airport & central Paris.
• The Roissybus serves all three terminals and runs to Place de l’Opéra, connecting there to the Paris Métro, and taking 45-60 minutes.
• The ‘Noctilien’ night service (between 1:30am & 4:30am) with three routes connects the Airport with various destinations in Paris.
• Air France coaches depart from Terminals 1 & 2 to Porte Maillot & Arc de Triomphe, to Montparnasse & Gare de Lyon. They also connect at T1 & T2 to Paris-Orly Airport.
Public Transportation – By Rail
For ‘RER B train service (identifiable by two blue small circles, one with ‘RER’ the other with ‘B’ in the center) from de Gaulle Airport to the City of Paris, it is highly recommended to open this site: parisbytrain.com/charles-de-gaulle-airport/
• RER trains serve the airport in conjunction with ADP shuttles. Line B runs from Terminal 1 and from the TGV station at Terminal 2 to Gare du Nord, Chatelet-les-Halles, St Michel, Luxembourg, Port Royal and Denfert-Rochereau, with connections to the Metro. Travel time to Gare du Nord is about 25 minutes.
• TGV (tel: 3635, or visit: tgv-europe.com)
• Thalys trains (Tel: 08-9235-3536, or visit: thalys.com) also run to various destinations in Paris and beyond.