The new ‘Le Bus Direct’ offers four separate lines:
• Line 2 stops at Porte Maillot with connections to RER, C, M & 1; at Etoile / Chaps Elysees with connections to RER, A, M, 1, 2, 6, & to Line 1; at Trocadero with connections to M, 6, 9. It ends at Tour Eiffel with connections to RER, C, M, 6; but connects at Etoile /Champs Elysees, Trocardero & Tour Eiffel to Line 1 ending at Paris Orly.
• Line 1 starts at Etoile/ Champs Elysees with connections to RER, A, M, 1, 2, 6, stops at Trocardero with connections to M, 6, 9, at Tour Eiffel with connections to RER, C, M, 6, at La Motte-Picquet, with connections o M, 6, 8, 10 , and Gare Montparnasse, with connections to Lint 4 and M, 4, 6, 12, 13 & trains, and continues to Paris Orly.
• Line 3 heads straight to Paris Orly.
• Line 4 makes a stop at Gare de Lyon, with connections to RER, A, D, M, 1, 14 & trains; and continues to Gare Montparnasse (also a Line 1 stop), with connections to M, 4, 6, 12, 13 & trains.
• Line 3 to deGaulle Airport stops at Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 ABCDEF and heads straight to Paris-Orly Airport stopping at both terminals.
Public Transportation – By Train
• Connecting to RER B – Station ‘Anthony’: Take the Airport’s ORLYVAL shuttle train at T-South, door K & T-West, door A, Arrivals. Upon arrival at ‘Antony’ station, transfer to the ‘Mitry-Claye’ trains for Paris & its suburbs, or take the ‘Aeroport Charles de Gaulle’ train if you need to connect to another flight. Orlyval shuttles run every 4 mins peak hours, every 8 mins thereafter; and take 8 mins to Antony station. The RER B to Paris takes another 25 mins. • Connecting to RER C train station: take the shuttle bus ‘Paris par le train’ stopping at: Orly South, stop 6, and Orly-West, Stop 7 (Arrivals level) – a trip of 10 minutes to Pont de Rungis station, where you can connect to either the ‘Pontoise’, ‘Versailles’ or ‘Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines’ trains to Paris or its suburbs. • Tram 7 line connects the Villejuif-Louis Aragon stop of the subway line 7 (the future hub of bus/tram transfers Athis-Mons, through Orly Airport).
• VAL D’EUROPE AIRPORTS SHUTTLE (VEA)
• Service Area: Provides a link between Paris-Orly, certain hotels and the Disneyland Resort Paris amusement park.
• Fare Information: € 17.00 (Pass Navigo not accepted).