Simplify Business Set-up for Foreign Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Hong Kong is renowned for being an easy place to set up a business. Foreigners who wish to setup business in Hong Kong can easily relocate by applying for an appropriate visa.
Setting-up a company in Hong Kong is very simple and does not put a lot of restrictions on foreigners to open a business. You can incorporate a limited company even in a day There is no minimum capital in Hong Kong and a foreigner can have 100% of the shares in a private limited company.
Hong Kong is ideally located for growing companies that want to do business with Mainland China and Asia. It enjoys peerless transport connections. Hong Kong is strategically located at the heart of Asia, alongside many of the region’s most exciting business markets.
• Strategically located for business in Asia.
• Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore and Taipei are in the same time zone as Hong Kong.
• Bangkok, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo are within one hour’s time difference.
• Over 100 airlines offer flights to about 180 locations.
• All Asia’s key markets are less than 4 hrs flight away.
• Half the world’s population is within 5 hrs flight time.
• About 1,000 daily flights between Hong Kong and the rest of the world.
It shapes Hong Kong a world's most multicultural cities, that culturally diverse workforce contributes to Hong Kong's well-earned reputation as a true international metropolis, with a large expat community.