8-YEAR-OLD LEONARD’S UNDER-BAKED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
• 200g unsalted butter
• 160g brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 2tsp vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract) • 8g baking soda
• 8g kosher salt
• 350g all-purpose flour
• 300g chocolate chips
• In a KitchenAid stand mixer, cream the brown sugar and butter together with a paddle attachment. Add the eggs and vanilla bean paste once creamed. Mix on medium speed for 30 seconds.
• Add the flour, baking soda and salt afterwards. Add all the dry ingredients in two batches on low speed to avoid spilling the flour everywhere.
• Finally, add in your chocolate chips.
• Form the cookie dough into whatever shape you prefer. Bake at 190°C for 7 to 8 minutes (depending on the size of your cookie dough).