FLORA & FAUNA
Decorative and symbolic, these pieces are prized for their artistry and poetic statements
1. You may call a rose by any other name but this beauty will always be a favourite for situations involving new beginnings.
2. Orchids are highly coveted for their delicate beauty, symbolising luxury and strength.
3. Winged creatures symbolise life, hope, and change. Butterfly or dragonfly motifs are good conversation starters and are the perfect accents to a plain dress.
4. The serpentine is a universal motif that symbolises eternity. In Chinese designs, the serpentine appears in the form of the dragon, which represents power, protection and strength. Wearing a dragon pendant promotes longevity and prosperity.
5. For gift giving, no one can go wrong with dog-inspired jewellery. And with the Year of the Dog just a few months away, you can be sure to be blessed with luck and love the whole year through.