Steps to become a Fairtrade School
1. Forming a steering committee which includes teachers, students, and parents’ representatives.
2. Teaching from the Fairtrade India school kit – A teaching aid which can be easily incorporated in classroom learnings.
3. Conducting a Fairtrade Assembly.
4. Organising an event during the Fairtrade Week campaign in November to take ahead the awareness of Fairtrade to the community.
5. Making a commitment to Fairtrade farmers through some form of their everyday consumption.