Architecture + Design
• The pond in the living area aids in evapo- transpiration and helps in passive cooling.
• Rainwater harvesting tank as an extension to the pond serves as a collection pit for the flow of stormwater from the sloping roofs. With a capacity of 35cu m, this stored water is recycled for all domestic purposes.
• Innovative ferrocement shell roof leaving pockets of light which enter the building and change the mood every hour.
• Reinventing the use of terracotta tiles as jali on the exterior walls.
• Landscape that comprises of only indigenous plants and grass that is present in that area.
• Well amalgamated interiors and exteriors, which allow peaceful transition into spaces.