Director, Super Sleuth Security & Allied Services Agency (SSSASA)
Creating an absolutely protective environment for life and assets is a challenge. With crimes rising by the day, quality security guards backed by a high standard of training, can be banked upon. Challenges get dealt the unchallenging way! This is the cornerstone of the Delhi based Super Sleuth Security & Allied Services Agency (SSSASA), delivering superlative services for a decade now. The PSASA and ISO 9001: 2008 certified agency also has its own Training and Placement centre where recruited security freshers are trained and groomed to perfection and women are trained plumbing, driving, and other vocational courses. SSSASA has branch offices in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, and other regions of India. “We believe in 3D quality approach – Dedication, Discipline, Devotion. Personalized solutions and following of ethical business practices are our USPs. Besides, we have adopted a participatory system of functioning with intensive interaction between agency, management, users, and guards to monitor, evaluate, and review security challenges,” utters the charismatic Mr. Aseem Khajuria (MBA from England), Managing Director.
• General Security Needs
• Executive Security Needs
• VIP Protection
• Security Consultancy
• Supply, installation, and maintenance of Electronic Security Systems
• Other Manpower & Housekeeping services for hospitals and corporates. The agency has an organized team of dedicated professionals, skilled guards and field experts based on the effective ‘demarcation of roles’. Retired Army officers, Junior Commissioned Officers (JCOs) and Non Commissioned Officers (NCOs), Jawans, and Civilians form part of the team. Each guard goes through vigorous physical and mental grounding. They undergo advance training skills on basic duties, acquisition of combative skills, fire fighting, handling of weapons (fire arms, Taser guns etc.), first aid and more. The agency believes that satisfied workers are more efficient and committed towards their duties and carrying out responsibilities. A humanitarian angle is reflected in the benefits that the agency offers to its satisfied staff. SSSASA has retained 95% of its staff, numbering 1200, since inception. “We immediately solve any type of problems faced by our clients with proper course of action. We carry out routine random checks on the guards at different sites, ensuring superlative quality and efficiency. Besides, our team is regularly trained on the dynamics of security equipment and tactics from time to time according to changing trends,” says Mr. Aseem Khajuria (son of founder Brigadier Retd. Manohar Khajuria), who joined the agency in 2013 after working for seven years in England. Over the years, SSSASA has gained the trust of clients, both PSUs and the private sector, from different industry segments across the country. What started with 50,000 rupees is today a 3.5 crore company, accentuated by an annual 30% growth. Few of the clients worth mentioning are Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Sports Authority of India, HPCL, IPL (Hockey), MTNL, NIESBUD, National Informatics Centre, ICICI Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, Babu Nature Care, Delhi Public School (DPS Rohtak), Delhi International Schools, Billawar Public School (Jammu), Maxfort Schools, and the list goes on.
• Integrated need-need based and tailored security services
• Young and Dynamic quick reaction team
• Pool of skilled professionals backed by years of expertise
• Committed to complete satisfaction of clients
• Team of ex-servicemen from the Defence forces. Mr. Aseem Khajuria is planning for an innovative model, which will be implemented in the next six months. Envisaging to achieve a turnover of a mind boggling Rs. 50 crore in the next five years, Mr. Khajuria leaves a message for the readers – “Lay emphasis on quality, follow good business plans, and motivate your staff.”
Aseem Khajuria, Director