Canary Agro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Managing Director, Canary Agro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
It was the dream venture of a visionary, who was determined to bring smiles in the lives of farmers across the country. Better yields result in better lifestyles of the farmer community. With this objective, Mr. Jagdish Rai Goyal laid the foundation of Canary Agro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. in 1987 with a meager investment. Adhering to superlative quality, a series of products were added year after year to the advantage of farmers. And then there was no looking back! What started with eight lakh rupees is a 14 crore company today, accentuated by an average growth rate of 15% “All our products adhere 100% to Indian specifications. Farmers enjoy value for money using our products. We follow international quality standards in raw material procuring and manufacturing process, deeming us amongst the best in quality in our industry segment,” says the dynamic Mr. Mukesh Goyal, Director.
Products (all types of)
• Plant Growth Regulators. “We have direct dealings with seven states, viz. Haryana, Punjab, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Assam. For other regions of the country, we have dealers. We also fulfill orders through references and online enquiries,” says the candid Mr. Goyal. He joined the family venture in 1992 after completing his education; ever since, he has been instrumental in weaving success stories for Canary Agro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. An advanced manufacturing unit at Bahadurgarh, spread over an area of 2000 sqft, is the vertebral column of Canary Agro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. Few of the machines worth mentioning are HPLC, GLC, carlfischer, photo spectrometer, automated plant for liquid filling, and more. The firm invests an average amount of Rs. 20 lakh annually on R&D activities. The R&D wing is involved in continuous research and experiments to develop innovative and effective products. The team, comprising of chemists, bio science specialists, and engineers focuses on environment friendly water based molecules and related outputs. All products of Canary Agro Chemicals Pvt. Ltd. are Low-toxic.
• Range of 134 types of low-toxic products
• Best quality products at reasonable prices
• ISO 9001: 2008 certification and CRISIL trust seal
• 3rd manufacturer of Paclobutrazol 23% SC (Canstar) in India
• Membership with NSIC and BCCI
• State-of-the-art plant at Bahadurgarh, Haryana
• Maximum utilization of production capacity
• Team strength of 80 people; maximum retention
• 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. “We manufacture 10 Mt. each of granules, powder, and 10 kl of liquid on a per day basis. We are a 100% debt-free company,” says the energetic Mr. Goyal. He adds after a pause, grieving against few policies of the government, “There should be amendments in licensing policies for both farmers and agro chemical industries for growth. We need a better system, not subsidy.” Blessings of father, hard work of team, and lady luck are the factors that Mr. Goyal believes, have triggered the growth of Canary Agro Chemicals Pvt Ltd. His father Jagdish Rai Goyal and his wife Kavita Goyal have always supported him in his endeavors and stood by him through thick and thin. Mr. Goyal, who looks forward towards generating an annual turnover of a mind boggling Rs. 35 crore by 2020, winds up with a message for the readers, “There are a wealth of opportunities waiting to be grabbed. If you are honest and hard working, success will be definitely yours.”
Mukesh Goyal, Managing Director