Sergio Constantino from Panasonic
Increasing use of plastics in the automobile segment has resulted in the production of more fuel efficient vehicles. Higher the use of plastics, lower the vehicle weight and fuel usage. Flexibility in component integration, safety, recyclability, economy, longer vehicle life, minimal corrosion,are few advantages that cannot be missed. With amplifying demand for the creation of more fuel efficient vehicles, demand for plastics has only gone up. Here is a one-stop shop for customized plastic products for the automobile industry. Ranee Polymers (P) Ltd! The ISO 14001 and TS 16949 certified Manesar based firm has been catering to the automobile industry with path breaking concepts in injection and blow mouldingsolutions for 27 years now. “We are deemed one of the best in our segment on quality parameters. Our USP is our ability to manage the entire manufacturing chain of products, right from concept to
production tooling with a high degree of precision and perfection,” says the charismatic Mr. Abhishek Jain, Executive Director. Many multi-crore companies that have carved distinctive niches in their respective industry segments in a fiercely competitive scenario have started from decent beginnings. The success saga of Ranee Polymers (P) Ltd. is no different. What witnessed naissance in 1990 involving a paltry investment of Rs. 50 lakh saw the firm grow by leaps and bounds to be a 50crore company today.
• Injection Moulding Products • Blow Moulding Products All products are characterized by excellent performance, durability, sturdy construction, dimensional accuracy, optimum functionality, and more features. Ranee Polymers started their market journey starting with Hero and Maruti as their clients. Today, they serve many small and big automobile companies including Subros (for Maruti products), Honda Motorcycles&Scooters India , Honda Cars India , Denso India Ltd., India Yamaha Motors, and the list goes on. The firm has retained maximum of their clients since inception. “We regularly interact with our clients, understanding their exact requirements. This helps us deliver flawless products. We follow all national and international norms and standards during the production process and ensure that no compromises are made on quality and features,” says a factory employee. An advanced infrastructural facility is the backbone for a manufacturing organization. Ranee Polymers’ stateof-the-art manufacturing unit is spread over an area of 1,50,000sqft. The unit is equipped with high-tech machines and tools. Few equipments worth mentioning are ultrasonic welding, hot plate welding, chillers, pressure drop machine for testing air filters, mould temperature controllers, injection moulding machines up to 1000 tonnes, blow moulding machines up to 200 litres, CNC machines, CATIA V-5, and more. A quality control department backed by experts facilitates quality inspection of every product at every stage, right from raw material procurement to final production. This ensures that there is no scope for grievance from the clients’ end.
• One stop-shop for customized injection and blow moulding
• Customization of designs according to client requirements
• Strict adherence to quality standards
• State-of-the-art manufacturing unit spread over an area of 1,50,000sqft.
• Eco-friendly factory site; solar power panels installed in factory
• Electric Injection Molding machines from Japan; require no oil or water
• 80% utilization of production capacity
• 100% commitment to customer satisfaction
• Timely delivery of every order
• Maximum retention of staff and clients. Ranee Polymers is backed by team strength of 230 employees, comprising of 40% permanent and 60% contractual. Over the years, the firm has retained 90% of their clients, thus earning a name as one of the most respected companies in their industry sector. They are imparted regular training to stay updated with the changing trends and dynamics. They enjoy a plethora of benefits and facilities including medication and food within the factory premises.
As part of corporate social responsibility, Ranee Polymers is involved in the following activities:
• Facilitates education of the underprivileged
• Created a platform to encourage dance and music
• Skill development of children
• Free e-training; 300 people trained till date
• Jain Anglo Sanskrit School, started by the ancestors; now renamed to Hiralal-School for education of the backward. “We are all geared up to diversify into complete plastic solutions. By 2020, we look forward towards generating a turnover of Rs. 200 crore,” says Mr. Rajiv Jain. The dynamic entrepreneur owes the success of the firm to customers, “They trust us and guide us at every step. What we are today is because of them. Besides, teamwork and management have also been instrumental in propelling our growth.” When asked about the definition of success, as evident from his firm, he says, “Discipline is the key to success. One should have a clear objective and goal in life and should move meticulously towards it. Real entrepreneurs work hard and aren’t dependent on others. It is also important to speak up on the right forums.” Ranee Polymers’ goal of facilitating automobile companies create safe, comfortable, fuel efficient, and world class vehicles continues unabated!
Abhishek Jain Executive Director Ranee Polymers Pvt. Ltd was conferred the award by Chaudhary Birender Singh