Managing Director Maiden Forgings (P) Limited
Steel Bright Bars! The very utterance of this phrase will ship you to the terrain of any manufacturing industry. Steel Bright Bars are one of the core components of industries that rely on machineries. They find application in automotive, textile, fabrication, construction and other engineering industrial segments. Here is a manufacturer that is a trusted name in the Indian bars and wires manufacturing segment, an organization that has built a niche within a short span of time with its quality products. We are delving about Maiden Forgings (P) Limited, an ISO 9001: 2008 & PED certified company, based in Ghaziabad.
“We are the number one in North India in size range, shapes, quality and quantity of Steel Bright Bars we manufacture. Our commitment to delivering quality products on time every time has won us the trust of an ever increasing client base,” says the dynamic Mr. Sanjay Garg, Managing Director. Honest Beginnings It was the year 2012. The steel bar industry segment witnessed the naissance of another organization in its horizon. It was Maiden Forgings (P) Limited. What started with a meager investment of Rs. 2 crore from the scratch blossomed to become an empire in the making! Despite a competitive market segment, Maiden Forgings emerged as a leader within a short span of a few years. Perched at a turnover of a mind boggling Rs. 85 crore, the firm has been experiencing fast growth year after year. In fiscal 2018, the promoters are looking forward towards generating a turnover of Rs. 150 crore, by now corroborated by sales.
Products& Size Range
• Steel bright bars
• Round : 3mm to 100 mm
• Hex : 4mm to 70 mm
• Square : 4mm to 70mm
• Tolerance : h9/h10/ h11
• Supply condition : Round, Hexagonal & Squares
• Grades : 202, 304/304L, 316/316L, 410, 431, 321, EN1A (Pb), SAE1010,
• PSQ (Pump Shaft Quality ) Bars : 15mm to 65mm
• Ground, Peeled & PSQ Bars
• Peeled : 16mm to 100 mm
• Ground : 4mm to 80 mm
• PSQ (Pump Shaft Quality) : 15mm to 65 mm
• Size tolerance : h7, h8, h9, h10, k12, k13
• Supply Condition: Peeled or Ground as per customer requirement, spheroid annealed.
• Fine wires
• Size Range : 0.3 mm to 0.8 mm
• Supply Condition : Bright, Silvery
• Temper : Soft, quarter hard, full hard
• HB and HHB wires
• Size Range : 0.3 mm to 25.0 mm
• Finish : Annealed or Soap drawn (Skin Pass) or phosphated
• Shapes profile bars
• Product mix: Stainless steel bright bars, carbon and alloy Steel Bright Bars, steel wires and profiles, Grades of steel that Maiden Forgings generally deals in encompass Stainless Steel, Duplex Steel, High Carbon Steel, Low Alloy Constructional Steel, Free Cutting Steel, Carbon Constructional Steel, Alloy Steel, and Mild Steel. The firm also provides grades as per customized requirements ordered by clients.
Innovative Product Additions
Stainless steel nails and oil tempered spring wires are new product additions of Maiden Forgings. The production of stainless steel nails has commenced from this month; a new production unit has been set up at Unit II: C-10 Bulandshahar Road
Industrial Area, Ghaziabad. The plant is spread over an area of 6000 sq yards. The State-of-the-arts machinery has been imported from Taiwan and Denmark. Maiden Forgings is the only company in India to start production of stainless steel nails.
Manufacture of oil tempered spring wires will start in March 2018. The plant for its production has been set up in Unit I: C-118 BSR Industrial Area in Ghaziabad. Special Machines have been imported from China. When the Editor of Business Sphere asked Mr. Sanjay Garg the secret behind his firm’s fast growth and success, he optimistically reverts, “Be punctual for everything, have a clear cut vision for your goal, be honest, and work hard. If you follow these, success will easily kiss your doorsteps.” Aiming for Rs. 700-800 crore five years down the line, Maiden Forgings is all geared up to be the shining star in the bars and wires horizon.
Quality is the cornerstone of all activities at Maiden Forgings (P) Limited. Ever since their inception, they have carved a distinctive niche in the fiercely competitive market for delivering the best quality. A quality control department looks after every step of the manufacturing process, right from testing of raw materials to final production. A unique equipment worth mentioning is the ‘Eddy Current Detector’ that detects the minutest or
microscopic of cracks if any during the production process. The team follows all national and international quality standards at every stage. “We never compromise on quality parameters. We leave no room for grievance in this aspect. Our factory is equipped with all testing facilities for bars, wires, and profiles,” utters the charismatic Mr. Nishant Garg, Director (Business Development).
• Certification: ISO 9001: 2008& PED certification
• Approval: by Indian Ministry of Defence and Northern Railways for product supply.
• Export Markets: South Korea, Germany, France, Sweden, Italy, Turkey, Gulf Countries, USA, and other countries.
Maiden Forgings is equipped with advanced manufacturing facilitiesat Unit III: C-118 Bulandshahar Road Industrial Area, Ghaziabad. A dedicated
R&D department backed by engineers and experts facilitates production of innovative products. The R&D team is involved in continuous research on latest and futuristic trends so that only the best is produced.
It is no exaggeration to say that clients are the backbone of an organization. Greater the number of clients as well as their retention, more successful is the organization despite a competitive backdrop. Maiden Forgings has retained maximum of their clients since the start. The firm boasts of a big clientele, numbering over 300. Few clients worth mentioning are Hero Motocorp, Maruti Suzuki, Toyota, Hyundai, Yamaha, Volkswagen, Eicher Volvo, Groz, ShivamAutotech, Denso, Everest, Interarch, Unitech Machines, ER Automotives, and the list goes on.
• Numerouno in North India in quality and production volume of Steel Bright Bars
• Growth rate of 50%
• 3000tonnes of bright bars
and wiresproduced per month
• State- of- the- art infrastructure facilities
• Stringent adherence to quality control measures during production process
• Advanced testing lab and R&D unit.
• Only company in India to start production of stainless steel nails.
• 100% commitment to customer satisfaction
• Timely delivery of products for every order
• Maximum retention of
staff and 100% client retention.
It has been rightly said that employees make or break an organization. Maiden Forgings has a team of 275 dedicated people who are committed towards achieving the company’s goals and objectives. They undergo regular training workshops to stay updated with the latest technological and product parameter trends. “We have retained 95% of our staff, which deems us as one of the most respected companies in our segment. Our staff is entitled to a plethora of benefits and facilities,” pronounces the vivacious Mrs. Nivedita Garg, Director (HR).
Sanjay Garg, Managing Director was conferred the BS Award by Dr. Harsh Vardhan in 13th Award Function at Hotel Samrat
Combined Straightning and Drawing Lines for fully automatic production of Bright Bars
Furnace equipped with Latest technology for annealing and quenching of steel products
Thorough Inspection of Finish Materials being done at Plant
Latest Machinery for Profile Bars Straightening
Quality inspector inspecting chemical analysis of materials on Spectrometer
Packaging of Finish Materials in Plant
Nishant Garg, Director (Business Development)
Nivedita Garg, Director (HR)
Sanjay Garg, Managing Director
Raw Materials: Round Bars stacked in racks with color codes & Tags
Raw Materials: Wire Rod stacked systematically with color codes & tags