CA Shyam S. Jindal, Managing Director
Olive Exports Pvt. Ltd
Hard work is one vibe that seals the deal in most cases in a positive way. It is necessary. It is essential to be hardworking to log in success in life. Most of humanity prescribes it as the one passport to success in professional and even in personal domains.
The New-Delhi based P.C. Jain Textile (P) Ltd. is one corporation that sticks by this one thumb rule. Involved in manufacturing, exporting, and dealing in high-fashion fabricsEmbroideries, lace fabrics and lifestyle accessories, the organization is a 5 decades old joint family business with three generations leading the change. Initiated in 1967 by late Shri. Prakash Chand Jain at Sadar Bazaar, this company began working as a trading entity in laces and embroidery fabrics is currently headed by Mr Satish Jain ( Sr director) Mr. Ashok Jain, Managing director, Mr. Sonil Jain, Mr Rohit Jain & Mohit Jain ( Exe Directors -heading different verticals). T h e product portfolio, in detail, mentions embroidery fabrics, laces, and trims for all fashion industries. They believe value addition embellishment will not go out of fashion, and are among the “top suppliers or vendors in embroidery & lace for fashion manufactures ”. So also, they place themselves “among top 10 players in India in terms of quality control mechanics”. Working with the top fashion manufacturers in India & overseas markets they have managed to retain 70% of their clients since the last many years of being in operative mode. A SEDEX-certified and ISO 9001:2008-certified organization, PCJS Group has installed capacity to manufacture 3 lakh meters per month of embroidery fabric & 5 lace meters of Laces. Always innovating with new product lines , this company is presently busy making a foray into the U.S. markets with disposable masks.
A workforce of about 180 people in Manesar (HR) and Libaspur ( Delhi) units steamrolls all operations . “We firmly believe that ours is a distinct edge & credibility earned with consistency in supply of customise laces and in embroidery designs over the other competitors and we have managed to add value in this arena in a deeply significant manner”.
The turnover for the past financial year was about Rs 35 crore. Covid-19
pandemic has resulted in a lot of restructuring in business operations, making it leaner for few months in terms of output, the organisation has already structured itself with new GST Tax regime.
Having won the MSME award & few Industry recognitions for overseas representation is a big plaudit for them. Management team is actively working to achieve higher operational efficiency in production capacity with 10% improvement in bottom line. Direct exports will increase from 5% to 15% of the total gross earrings, 20% increase in YOY in the top line with higher exports targeted for next 2-3 years. Maintaining sound relationships with all concerned parties is the simple and sweet success mantra.
Being able to understand the market pulse and maintain consistency in all relevant work segments is the secret roadmap to success. Ushering in the dynamics of vertical integration is considered essential.
Pearl Global, GokalDas Exports, Richa Group, Shivank Udyog are amongst the top ten clients here. The one clear reading on the wall here is that going digital is the need of the hour.
This is the proactive nuance very evident at this work-giant. Then again, employee retention to the tune of 80% is a huge feat accomplished by the PCJS Group . Interestingly with the new normal, they aim to scale the Rs 50 crore turnover mark in the next three years and this is a development that seems a certainty for sure.