1. What does the term seigniorage refers to in case of printing of currency notes?
A. The intrinsic value less the cost of production
B. Cost of production less intrinsic value
C. Domestic currency value less foreign currency value D. Inflation-adjusted currency value
2. Usually, losses cannot be carried forward if one files a delayed income tax return. The only exception is _____ . A. Business losses
B. Loss from house property
C. Short-term capital loss
D. Long-term capital loss
3. When a married couple jointly borrows for a home loan in the ratio of 50:50 while the wife has full ownership of the house, each can enjoy income tax rebate in the ratio of __________.
C. Anyone, at the borrower's discretion
D. The respective assessee's income
4. A holographic Will is another term for a ________.
A. Will bearing a hologram
B. Will bearing a watermark
C. Will that cannot be modified
D. Will that is handwritten
5. The hold-out problem is most acute in which of these following transactions?
A. Peer-to-peer lending
B. Land acquisition
D. Fund transfers