ANSWERS TO THE STRATEGIST QUIZ 595
2. The trademark registration is for “Hakuna Matata”, the phrase used by Disney in one of the company’s most popular movie, The Lion King. The phrase is also Swahili for what roughly translates in English to no problems" or no worries.
4. Backbay Reclamation Co. by Premchand Roychand
5. Quartz watches
6. The GM Diet 7. Action figure Stinkor
8. Pantone’s Colour of the Year by the company Pantone
9. Crayola crayons
10. Duke is the mascot for the programming language Java, now part of Oracle. Duke was the interactive host that enabled a new type of user interface that went beyond the buttons, mice, and pop-up menus of the desktop computing world