ANSWERS TO THE STRATEGIST QUIZ 599
1. The traditional method of valuing future income streams as a present capital sum known as "years' purchase"
2. All brands of cigarettes smoked by James Bond when he is outside England on his various adventures 3. John Whitmore 4. Sir Winston Churchill. Churchill published his essay, Painting as a Pastime, in book form, and J C Hall immediately thought about publishing Churchill's paintings on Hallmark cards. Hallmark selected twelve paintings for use on cards. The New York Times of August 13, 1950 called this "the Churchill Coup."
5. In 1998, Yashwanth Sinha had to apologise and roll back the petrol hike proposed in his Budget
6. Printed copies of the speech & budget was made available for the members
7. C D Deshmukh (1950-56)
9. Shuttler Kidambi Srikanth and the Chinese sports brand Li-Ning
10. Elizabeth Maggie Phillips. She invented the Landlord's Game which was a board game and a precursor to Monopoly. The Economic Game Company was incorporated in 1906 in New York by her and two others