The evaluation process comprises of the following steps.
1. All the prospective candidates or their sponsors will fill in the ‘Nomination / Application Form’
2. All the applicants will be given a self assessment form with the required guidelines. They will carry out self-assessment and submit it to CV / Metric.
3. Metric will study and compile all the self-assessment forms.
4. Metric will visit the top 10 applicants in each category of applicants to understand the merits of the self evaluation done by the applicants
5. Top performers will then be decided based on their self-assessment and independent assessment carried out by Metric using the BQF model for Journey of Excellence.
British Quality Foundation (BQF) has been established by the British Government and large industrial and service organisations in private sector. BQF has had a long and successful record of grooming over 20,000 organisations on a Journey of Excellence. The entire process will be under active participation of experts trained by BQF.
Metric Consultancy Ltd. (Metric) is the exclusive national partner of BQF in India. Metric is not new to the automotive sector, having become known as a premier research, training and consultancy firm. During its own journey of excellence spanning two decades, Metric has pioneered a number of initiatives starting with first time formal training of automotive dealers’ staff, monitoring individual dealers’ service delivery using CSI methodology, initial quality survey for two-wheelers in India, direct marketing of mopeds and scooters and professionalising the automotive aftermarket.
The BQF model for Journey of Excellence To be successful, organisations need to establish appropriate management systems. The Excellence Model is a practical tool to help organisations do this by measuring where they are on the path to excellence; helping them understand the gaps; and then stimulating solutions. The Excellence Model is a nonprescriptive framework that recognises that there are many approaches to achieving sustainable excellence.
The core part of the assessment framework will be the famous RADAR approach which examines applicants Results, soundness of Approach taken to achieve the results, the rigour with which the approach is Deployed and if systematic Assessment and Review is an integral part of management process to capture and institutionalise leanings on a continuous basis.