Consumer Voice - - Readers' Page -

You may send a le­gal no­tice to the com­pany ask­ing them to ei­ther pro­vide a new lehenga of the same make or pay full com­pen­sa­tion – the ac­tual cost of the dam­age. Also, ask for additional com­pen­sa­tion of Rs 10,000 for ha­rass­ment. Tell them to pay the same within seven days. If the com­pany does not re­spond, you are ad­vised to file a for­mal com­plaint in con­sumer fo­rum seek­ing dam­ages and com­pen­sa­tion for the men­tal ha­rass­ment and time waste.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.