Consumer Voice - - Health Up -

My fa­ther in­vested a size­able amount in a non-bank­ing fi­nan­cial company (NBFC) some years ago. In spite of mak­ing re­peated re­quests, he has not re­ceived the money back. The fi­nan­cial in­sti­tu­tion has also not both­ered to re­ply to the let­ters writ­ten by him. What should be done now so as to re­cover his sav­ings? Neeraj, Ghazi­abad

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.