Consumer Voice - - Health Up -

You can ei­ther write to the con­cerned bench of the Company Law Board or ap­proach the con­sumer fo­rum hav­ing ju­ris­dic­tion over the mat­ter. The sec­ond op­tion would be more suit­able, pro­vided the company (NBFC) has not gone bank­rupt.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.