Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

You may file a for­mal com­plaint at your near­est po­lice sta­tion with full de­tails of the in­di­vid­ual/agency who cheated you. You must do it at the ear­li­est so that they do not con­tinue to fool other peo­ple with the same modus operandi.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.