Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

We paid Rs 34,125 via cheque to Al­lianz Cad So­lu­tions for a par­tic­u­lar soft­ware. We had taken their con­tact de­tails and ref­er­ence from Just­Dial. The soft­ware never ar­rived, and the com­pany kept giv­ing ex­cuses. Af­ter a few days they re­turned the paid amount through a cheque. How­ever, the cheque bounced. While Just­Dial has frozen their ac­count and may not be able to sell online, our money re­mains un­re­cov­ered. Please ad­vise. Deepa Bhist You may send a no­tice un­der Sec­tion 138 of Ne­go­tiable In­stru­ments Act for bounced cheque. If they do not pay, you may ini­ti­ate ac­tion in a crim­i­nal court. As for re­cov­ery of money as well as the com­pen­sa­tion for ha­rass­ment, you have to file a com­plaint at the con­sumer fo­rum.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.