Consumer Voice - - Readers’ Page -

Ajay Ojha You may take up the mat­ter with the man­u­fac­turer as well as the dealer of the san­dal for sell­ing sub­stan­dard ma­te­ri­als, and see how they re­spond. You must tell them that you are an ‘aware consumer’ and may move the consumer fo­rum if your com­plaint is not ad­dressed soon. Ajay Jan­gra

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.