• Based on the overall test findings, Real Activ and Real Fruit Power are the top performers in their respective categories.
• The value-for-money brand in the ‘ready-to-serve fruit drinks/beverages’ is Real Fruit Power.
• Density, which measures the quality of the juice/drink, was found highest in Real Activ and Patanjali in their respective categories.
• Glucose and fructose were found highest in Real Activ and Pantanjali in their respective categories.
• Highest energy value was found in Real Activ and Minute Maid in their respective categories..
• In sensory panel tests, the highest score was obtained by Minute Maid among fruit drinks and by Real Activ among mixed fruit juices.
• Total soluble solids were highest in Real Activ and Patanjali in their respective categories.
• All the brands passed the tests for presence of heavy metals and microbiological and pesticide residues, and are safe for consumption.
• Net weight in Tasty Treat was 1,918 ml, against the declared 2,000 ml, and in Patanjali it was found to be 982 ml against the declared 1,000 ml – both beyond the tolerance limit of Legal Metrology Rules.