Doc­u­ments Re­quired for Fil­ing a Theft Claim

Consumer Voice - - Do You Own A Taxi? -

• Claim form duly signed

• RC copy of the ve­hi­cle with orig­i­nal keys

• Driv­ing li­cense copy

• Pol­icy copy

• Orig­i­nal FIR copy

• RTO trans­fer pa­pers duly signed along with Forms 28, 29, 30 and 35 (if hy­poth­e­cated)

• A no-trace re­port from the police say­ing that the ve­hi­cle can­not be lo­cated

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.