Consumer Voice - - Food & Stuff -

Sec­tion 272, for adul­ter­ation of food or drink in­tended for sale

Sec­tion 273, for sale of nox­ious food or drinks

Sec­tion 357B, for com­pen­sa­tion in ad­di­tion to fine un­der sec­tions 272, 273 and 326

One may con­tact the com­mis­sioner, Food Safety & Drugs Ad­min­is­tra­tion, of their area to re­port any mat­ter re­lated to food safety. The state-wise list of des­ig­nated of­fi­cers with con­tact de­tails is avail­able here:­tals/0/Pdf/List_of_Des­ig­nat­ed_Of­fi­cers.pdf

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.