The latest in wave soldering machines
The competition is stiff in the electronics manufacturing industry. Hence, wave soldering machines that are efficient and offer top-notch quality with good pricing, are in demand.
State-of-art facilities and a strong manufacturing strategy are essential for industry players to survive today’s challenges. Modern wave soldering systems that ensure the economical use of wired components in mass soldering processes form an essential part of today’s state-of-art manufacturing setups. Let’s take a closer look at the new wave soldering machines available in the market today.
Be informed before you invest
After talking to industry veterans, it is pretty clear that though there are a number of benefits of investing in wave soldering machines, there are also a few important factors that should be considered prior to making a purchase. So before you select a wave soldering machine for your manufacturing unit, just check on whether it meets the following parameters:
• Lead or lead-free solder compatibility
• Single or dual wave soldering capability
• Flexibility with quick changes
• Motorised lead or lead-free solder pots
• Increased speed with dual wave soldering capability
• Intuitive operator interface
• Process settings to ensure tight tolerances
• Proven reliability with maximum uptime
• Global support
• Easy maintenance