Model: Delta X; Manufacturer: Vitronics Soltec
The Vitronics Soltec Delta X has evolved from a long heritage of soldering machines with thousands in production lines across the world. With technology driven features developed over generations, the Delta X is a reliable, dependable and cost-efficient wave soldering machine.
With an intuitive operator interface and controls, customers are ensured of a stable process as well as the efficient delivery of high first-pass yields. Options such as the dual nozzle fluxer, SmartWave, and menudriven solder pot height control, help make difficult processes successful. An ergonomic design for easy access and maintenance reduces downtime while ensuring the required maintenance is done efficiently.
• Overall dimensions: Length - 3540mm; width 1455mm and height - 1665mm
• Heavy duty titanium fingers
• Manual conveyor angle adjustment between 5 and 7 degrees • Recipe-controlled single nozzle spray fluxer • Three PID controlled calrod preheat zones totalling 182.88cm
• Unique dross management system drastically reduces maintenance frequency
• Heavy duty PCB wire support (optional feature) Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.Itweae.com Indian distributor: Maxim SMT Technologies Pvt Ltd