Health & Nutrition - - SEX CAPERS - Dr Mahin­der C Watsa, Sex­ol­o­gist, an­swers


My hus­band is hav­ing dif­fi­culty main­tain­ing ana erec­tion, but feels un­able to dis­cuss it withw a doc­tor. A friend says it could in­di­cate aan un­der­ly­ing health prob­lem. Is she right? Pinky An­sari, In­dore


Ac­cord­ing to re­cent re­ports, an erec­tile dys­func­tion could be the first signs of a heart prob­lem. Your ques­tion does not give enough data to de­tect the rea­son for his prob­lem. Con­sult a sex­ol­o­gist with your fam­ily doc­tor’s help. Hope­fully, your hus­band will co­op­er­ate.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.