Health & Nutrition - - SEX CAPERS -

Q I am 27 years old, and hav­ing a se­ri­ous sex prob­lem. I ejac­u­late very fast, within a minute I cli­max, and my spouse gets up­set. Please ad­vice! Ramesh Nair, Tris­sur

A Dr Mahin­der C Watsa, Sex­ol­o­gist It would help you greatly if you visit a sex­pert, who will ad­vice you to prac­tise Kegel ex­er­cise, stop and start, and squeeze tech­niques.

Dr Mahin­der C Watsa, Sex­ol­o­gist, an­swers

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.