Dr Rui Fer­nan­dez, Der­ma­tol­o­gis

Health & Nutrition - - JUST LAUNCHED -

I’ve de­vel­oped sev­eral small flaps of skin un­der my arms. My doc­tor says they’re skin tags. What, if any­thing, do I need to do about them? Aman Sharma, Ban­ga­lore Skin tags are be­nign growths on the skin, that usu­ally oc­cur in mid­dle-aged peo­ple in the folds of the body. Small le­sions can be snipped off with fine scis­sors, frozen with liq­uid ni­tro­gen or de­stroyed by elec­tro cau­ter­i­sa­tion.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.