TWO SCRIBES ELECTROCUTED IN KAITHAL DEAD
ROHTAK : Two journalists working with a Hindi newspaper, who were electrocuted after coming in contact with high-tension wires passing over their office last week, passed away at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) in Chandigarh. Sunil Kumar and Jaily Devbun, the two injured scribes, were fixing the flex board at their new office when it got entangled in overhead high-tension wires. The electrocution was followed by a small explosion and fire. While Kumar died on Monday, Devbun succumbed on Friday.