Vastu cor­rec­tion through horoscope

Hindustan Times ST (Jaipur) - Hindustan Times (Jaipur) - City - - Front Page - HTC

Peo­ple travel the world in search of what they need and re­turn home to find it. Those who un­der­stand this, try and make their home co­zier, re­lax­able and beau­ti­ful. Those who recog­nise the im­por­tance of a pos­i­tively en­er­gised home, make their work­place, fac­tory and in­dus­try, in ad­di­tion to their home, complainant to the di­vine ‘Vastu En­gi­neer­ing’. A ‘Vastu En­gi­neered’ place rightly blends the vi­bra­tions, waves, sound and light and re-en­gi­neers the Jal (wa­ter)agni (fire)-prithvi (Earth)vaayu (wind)-akash (Ether) Tat­was of the place align­ing it cos­mi­cally. Not many would know that Jy­otisha (astrol­ogy) is the pre­req­ui­site of cos­mic Vastu. All those who fol­low astrol­ogy un­der­stand that a horoscope is a com­plete ac­count­ing de­scrip­tion of the as­sets of the in­di­vid­ual, like the house(s) he may own, the fac­tory(ies)/ es­tab­lish­ment(s)/in­dus­try(ies) he may pos­sess. But only a few know that the Vastu-dosha of the all these units also lies em­bed­ded in the horoscope which should be aptly read, and this read­ing should pre­cede any on­site Vastu visit. For most of the times, the anal­y­sis of horoscope is enough for know­ing and cor­rect­ing the Vastu-dosha of the site. More than two decades of read­ing the charts for ‘Vastu Dosha’ and its rec­ti­fi­ca­tion, cou­pled with global site vis­its for Vastu, em­pow­ers me to pro­claim that the re­moval of on-site Dosha (which is just 20%), com­bined with mod­i­fi­ca­tions as sug­gested by horoscope read­ing (this is the rest 80%), en­ables a com­plete “Vastu-cally” reengi­neered makeover of the premises for the max­i­mum ben­e­fits. For ex­am­ple, a nasty Rahu in a horoscope nec­es­sar­ily tells about the di­lap­i­dated walls, wall paint­ing with crevices or bro­ken joints with un­used place ra­di­at­ing the neg­a­tiv­ity. The place­ment of this Rahu in the chart de­ter­mines the ex­act lo­ca­tion that could be at the site. One must cau­tiously re­pair/re­store it and never let it hap­pen for max­i­mum ben­e­fits. Through my lat­est blog on https:// vinay­ba­jrangi.com/blog/, I have tried to clar­ify it. Pi­tra­dosha fright­ens many. It may re­strict, snatch things for which even the horo­scopes prom­ise. A rit­ual as per your horoscope and you are free. Wait for my ex­pla­na­tion on it next Sun­day. Con­nect with the au­thor, Dr Vi­nay Ba­jrangi, at www. vinay­ba­jrangi.com or call 9278665588 0r 9278555588. Dis­claimer: The ve­rac­ity of any claims made in the above ar­ti­cle is the sole re­spon­si­bil­ity of the con­cerned en­tity.

PHOTO: HTCS

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.