Match­ing charts: Not ev­ery­one’s forte

Hindustan Times ST (Jaipur) - Hindustan Times (Jaipur) - City - - Front Page - HTC

Many peo­ple have a good mar­ried life even when their charts weren’t matched be­fore. And for a few, it is mis­er­able even af­ter charts were care­fully matched. If even af­ter match­ing the charts, the re­sults have been neg­a­tive, then many tend to ques­tion the sanc­tity of the whole match­ing the charts tra­di­tion. So, I have done a re­search in this whole anal­ogy for match­ing of charts and de­duced a few things. Firstly, ev­ery mar­riage is not des­tined to doom. Se­condly, any mar­riage can sur­vive even in ad­verse cir­cum­stances. Thirdly, the whole con­cept of match­ing the chart is sig­nif­i­cantly flawed and ill-con­ceived. Ap­ply­ing the law of prob­a­bil­ity on mar­riages, there is a 50-50 chance for a mar­riage to sur­vive, match the chart or not. But the sur­viv­ing union may not be nec­es­sar­ily go­ing great. There may be cir­cum­stances, like fi­nan­cial mat­ters, fam­ily pres­sures, kids and many more, which com­pel the cou­ple to stick to­gether, and even the de­ceit has not pulled them apart. But these mar­riages are not re­garded as great mar­riages as they are not them­selves do­ing great, and if they have any off­springs, they set up wrong ex­am­ples for them to grab. Now to match the charts is a mat­ter of com­pe­tence. For those who think that ‘Asthakoot Milan’ (that is avail­able free of cost on many web­sites) and know­ing whether any­one in the cou­ple is man­g­lik or not, is the com­plete match­ing by as­tro­log­i­cal stan­dards then think again! This is just 20% of the match­ing and the rest 80% is left un­touched due to ig­no­rance. Many ini­ti­ate the di­a­logue for mar­riage af­ter they visit these web­sites and get con­vinced that the match is ad­e­quate and there are lot more who do not bother to go ahead as they think that the Asthkoot match is low or there is ‘Man­g­lik or Kuja Dosha’. I want to clar­ify that the com­pre­hen­sive ‘Kundli Milan’ is ut­most re­quired be­fore fi­nal­is­ing the mar­riage as it takes care of longevity, earn­ings, style of liv­ing and na­ture, mal­leabil­ity with in-laws, sex­ual com­pat­i­bil­ity, prog­eny, prone­ness to dis­eases and ac­cept­abil­ity. In these chang­ing times when both part­ners could have their in­de­pen­dent de­sires and as­pi­ra­tions, it is in­dis­pens­able to match the charts the Vedic way and for which very a few are com­pe­tent. The horoscope has an em­bed­ded code for ev­ery­thing one as­pires to do; it is the smart­ness of the one read­ing it to de­code it for his client. The au­thor is PHD scholar in as­trol­ogy. To read more or con­nect with the au­thor visit www.vinay­ba­jrangi.com or call 9278665588 or 9278555588.

Dis­claimer: The ve­rac­ity of any claims made in the above ar­ti­cle is the sole re­spon­si­bil­ity of the con­cerned en­tity.

PHOTO: HTCS

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from India

© PressReader. All rights reserved.